Fall 2019 Semester
- Spring 2020 semester preregistration will be open November 4 - 22. Results of this preregistration will be posted December 4, 2019.
- Registration in SSB for Half Block will begin once the results of preregistration are posted on December 4, 2019. No points will be used and registration will be first come first served. Half block dates: January 6 - 16, 2020. Half Block Course Offerings
- Fall break for students will be November 25-29.
- Winter break for students will be December 18 - January 6.
- Thanksgiving Break's Transcript Ordering Deadline: The Registrar’s Office at Colorado College will be closed starting Wednesday, November 27th and will reopen Monday, December 2nd. All transcript orders should be placed by 5 pm MST on Monday, November 25th to ensure successful delivery. Electronic delivery transcripts may be ordered any time over the holiday break. All problems, holds, and paper orders will resume on Monday, December 2nd.
New this year!
- SSB drop/add process is now automatically feeding registration to Canvas.
- CC now has an Advising Hub available for any advising questions from students.
Any questions can be directed to the registrar’s office at email@example.com or call us: 719-389- 6610.
Did you know?
- Waitlists are dropped at 5:00 pm the Friday before the block begins. If a professor lets you in off the waitlist, you must add it to your schedule using the Instructor's PIN code by the end of the second day of the course in your SSB Drop/Add.
- All students are required to Check-In the beginning of each semester.
- If you see a grade of "GW" (grade withheld), it means you still need to complete the course evaluation in SSB. Once you've completed the evaluation, your grade will change on your transcript.