Meeting Times & Agendas
The LPOG currently meets from 3:00 – 4:00pm on Thursdays as needed in Tutt Library.
Important Stuff To Talk About Later
- Shared storage in the building - what about coats?
- What will be the mechanism for suggestions modifications after we review metrics?
- How can we collaborate / coordinate hiring student workers to work in the new library?
- Talk with campus safety about sign-in procedure and rounds
- How will LPOG interface with ITAL regarding governance?
- Experimental classroom details
- Presentation room details
- Events space details
- Internal cross-training for referring customers properly
- Late night snacks (after midnight) provided for students. The library cannot keep funding this by themselves going forward.
- We should suggest to the Registrar that preference be given to classes wanting to use library services.
- For cleanliness: keep cleaning materials and waste receptacles close by and easy to use
In the future...
- Put carrels and lockers on room reservation system?
- Wayfinding could show which computers are not currently in use
Core Standing Members
- Library Director - JoAnn Jacoby
- Colket Center Director - Traci Freeman
- ITS: Solutions Center Team Lead - Chad Schonewill
Rotating Advisory Members
- Outposters - Drew Cavin
- Library Services - Jessy Randall
- Instructional Technology - Matt Gottfried
- Advising Hub - Jennifer O'Bryant
- Tutt Library Operations Manager - Jenn Sides
- Library Administrative Assistant - Patti Spoelman