Register For Courses
FYE Registration for Fall Starts
- First sign into our VPN at https://sslvpn.coloradocollege.edu with the same username and password you use to access your CC email.
- Second, click the link that says “Sign into Banner."
- Third, sign in one more time with the same username and password.
- Fourth, click the "Banner (SSB)" button.
- Fifth, enter the "Student" section.
- Sixth, click "NEW STUDENTS - START HERE."
- Seventh, click "FYE Preregistration."
- Eighth, follow the instructions to select your top 8 choices for your FYE class, which spans Blocks 1 and 2. Note that registration for Blocks 3-8 takes place in October.
For questions about courses or the point system, please contact one of the following:
- Jessie Dubreuil, Director, First Year Experience Program
- Re Meyer Evitt, Associate Dean of the College
The ITS:Help Desk (719) 389-6449, can assist you with logging into the system.
Students need to register for their FYE Seminars by June 30, 2015 (September 1 for Winter Starts). If you have questions about seminar options or the points system, ask: