- 2020-21 Academic Calendar FAQs
- Facilities Operations & Closures
- Give to the Emergency Response Fund
- HR: Working Through COVID-19
- Colorado College’s Report on Emergency Financial Aid Grants to Students under the Coronavirus Aid, Relief and Economic Security (CARES) Act
- Teaching & Learning Resources
- Accessing Support Services
- For Students: 4 Tips for Learning Online
- Practices for Supporting International Students Abroad — Suggestions for Staff and Faculty
- Study Abroad & Other International Travel
- 2020-21 Budget Scenarios Working Group
- 2020-21 Flexible Academic Calendar Working Group
- Academic Continuity Working Group
- Board of Trustees Meetings and Engagement Working Group
- Class of 2020 Commencement and Recognition Working Group
- Community Back Together Working Group
- Fall 2020 Retention Working Group
- Travel and Events Working Group
- Student Life, Admission, and Work Continuity Working Group
- Yield the Class Working Group
COVID-19 Message Archive
If you're a member of the campus community and aren't receiving these messages, you can resubscribe.
Emergency Response Fund
Because many in the Colorado College community asked how they can help, we have established the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Emergency Response Fund to meet needs during these uncertain times. Many of our alumni, parents, and friends, as well as members of our Board of Trustees and the president’s cabinet, have contributed. The fund also provides the college with resources to respond to unexpected expenses developing during this crisis and for lost revenue.
If you wish to contribute, please visit https://ourcc.coloradocollege.edu/covid19responsefund
In response to inquiries, we have created a form for families interested in donating their room and board credit to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Emergency Response Fund: https://ourcc.coloradocollege.edu/covid19refunddonation. Alternatively, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Teaching & Learning: Accessing Support Services
Updated April 1, 2020
The Tutt LIbrary building is closed, but staff are providing services remotely. See the library website for details.
If you need help with Canvas, please email or call the ITS: Solutions Center first. The Solutions Center team will answer your question if possible and will send it to the Canvas administrator if not.
Please also remember that CC has 24/7 support from Canvas Support. You can reach Canvas Support by clicking the ? button on the left of any page in Canvas.
As of Monday, March 16, all workshops offered through ITS have gone online.
The Colket Center for Academic Excellence
The Colket Center will be offering remote academic support services, including online tutoring, learning assistants, and adjunct courses. Students will be accessing synchronous (real-time) tutoring through online platforms. If you would like to consult with professional staff members regarding support for your class, please email them directly.
Quantitative Reasoning Center
The QRC will offer all services remotely. Updates will be posted here. Please address questions to Steve Getty or Karen Chui: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Virtual study tables: Students can participate in group study tables by course here.
- Learning assistants: Students can join their course learning assistant for “office hours” here.
- Individual tutors: Students can request an individual tutor at this link.
The Writing Center is offering services remotely through Block 8. For appointments during break, you can email one of the professional staff members directly:
Kat Bell email@example.com
Chris Schacht firstname.lastname@example.org
Roy Jo Sartin email@example.com
During Blocks 7 and 8, students can schedule appointments in WCOnline.
Cultural and linguistic diversity (CLD) education specialist
To make an appointment to work remotely with the CLD education specialist, email Chelsea Walter directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thesis writing specialist
To make an appointment to work remotely with the thesis writing specialist, email email@example.com.
GIS Lab and Geospatial Services
To make an appointment to work remotely with the GIS Technical Director, email Matt Cooney directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Accessibility Resources is committed to providing full support to students, faculty, and others who reach out to us. Accommodations will be provided for distance learning classes. We understand that online learning may present unique challenges, so we are ready to provide individualized support to students and faculty who have questions about access and accommodations. Please get in touch with us if we can be of help in any way. Accessibility Resources can be reached by calling (719) 227-8285 or emailing email@example.com
The Student Opportunities and Advising Hub
The Student Opportunities and Advising Hub is available to support students. Staff can talk with students about their current academic plans and answer questions and will be providing support for pre-registration advising later in the semester.
Students can schedule a meeting with any of the Hub advisors by going to the Hub webpage. The staff advisor will contact you to arrange for a meeting on a platform you can support from home.
Faculty who are concerned about students are encouraged to reach out to Teresa Leopold at: firstname.lastname@example.org