- 2020-21 Academic Year Announcement
- CC Community Commitment: COVID-19 Health and Safety
- Facilities Operations & Closures
- Support Resources for Students
- Request Support From the Coronavirus Emergency Response Fund
- Give to the Emergency Response Fund
- HR: Working Through COVID-19
- Colorado College’s Report on Emergency Financial Aid Grants to Students under the Coronavirus Aid, Relief and Economic Security (CARES) Act
- Form to Report Plans for Working Onsite
- Printable Safety Posters
- Teaching & Learning Resources
- Accessing Support Services
- Classroom Protocols
- For Students: 4 Tips for Learning Online
- Practices for Supporting International Students Abroad — Suggestions for Staff and Faculty
- Study Abroad & Other International Travel
Emergency Response Fund
Because many in the Colorado College community asked how they can help, we have established the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Emergency Response Fund to meet needs during these uncertain times. Many of our alumni, parents, and friends, as well as members of our Board of Trustees and the president’s cabinet, have contributed. The fund also provides the college with resources to respond to unexpected expenses developing during this crisis and for lost revenue.
If you wish to contribute, please visit https://ourcc.coloradocollege.edu/covid19responsefund
In response to inquiries, we have created a form for families interested in donating their room and board credit to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Emergency Response Fund: https://ourcc.coloradocollege.edu/covid19refunddonation. Alternatively, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Messages & Updates
Previous Virtual Town Halls
If you were unable to attend these events, you can view the recordings and transcripts below.
NOTE: These town halls were held starting in late June 2020, and some details have changed as the college adjusts policies to best mitigate the risk that COVID-19 poses to our community. For the most current information, view the FAQs or the message archive on this page.
Email Message Archive
If you're a member of the campus community and aren't receiving these messages, you can resubscribe.