Guidelines & Rates
Community events fall into one of three categories:
fully sponsored by a campus department or office. The event must align with the core mission and values of the college in one or more of the following ways:
- Provides an intellectual engagement opportunity for students, faculty, and/or staff
- Supports the college’s interest in attracting a diverse student body
- Supports efforts to increase access to liberal arts education
- Supports student engagement in the community
- Directly relates to an objective of the strategic plan
partially sponsored by a campus department or office (space in kind only)
The event must be critical to the college’s strategic plan or serves a strategic purpose for the college.
The college receives over 150 requests for community events each year and is only able to accommodate around 40 of those. Sponsorship opportunities are very limited. Contact us to discuss what category is right for your event.
View or download guidelines and rates information: