Tuition and Fees
Summer Session courses carry a tuition fee of $4,600 per CC Unit, with variable program fees. Students who live on campus are responsible for room and board charges. More meal plan and rooming information can be found on the Summer Session Room and Board page.
|Tuition||Program Fee||Single Room||Double Room||Meal Plan A||Meal Plan B||Meal Plan C|
*Rates may change for summer 2019
Students who are interested in applying for financial aid can find more information about the process on the Summer Session Financial Aid page. If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Every Colorado College undergraduate is eligible for one Wild Card usage. The Wild Card is equal to one unit of Summer Session tuition ($4,600) and is automatically applied to your student account. The Wild Card is available if the student has met the following requirements:
- Available upon completion of one semester at CC.
- Must be preregistered for the following year at CC.
- Students expecting to graduate in May or August are not eligible to use their Wild Card
- Must be used before all requirements for graduation have been met.
- Automatically applied to first Summer Session course, and is non-transferable
- All course drop penalties apply when using the Wild Card.
- Does not apply to program fees.
- May not be used for independent study courses.
Dropping a Course
For off-campus Summer Session course add/drop/transfer and cancellation information,see the Center for Global Education and Field Study webpages.
- Notifying your professor does not release you from financial obligations; while courteous, it does not withdraw you from your course.
- Students can drop their course through Banner up until 3 weeks before the Block begins
- After this period, the Drop function will no longer be available in Banner and students must go to the Registrar's Office to withdraw from their course
- Any charges will be based on the date the Registrar's Office dropped the course registration.
- See below for drop dates and related fees.
Course Cancellations by Summer Session Office
- On-campus courses that do not meet the minimum enrollment requirement three weeks prior to the start of the course will be cancelled.
- If a course is cancelled, Summer Session will notify enrolled students by email.
- If you are enrolled in a cancelled course, you may transfer any paid tuition to another course or receive a refund of any tuition paid.
Tuition Penalties for Dropping On-Campus Courses
Dropping an on-campus Summer Session course without replacing it with another course.
Up to 3 weeks prior to course start date
Block A: Up until May 9th
Block B: Up until June 5th
|Not charged, refunded if paid|
3 weeks prior up to the 3rd day of block
Block A: Within the period of May 10th - June 1st
Block B: Within the period of June 5th - June 28th
|30% tuition charged|
After the 3rd day of Block
Block A: After June 1st
Block B: After June 28th
|100% tuition charged|
Transferring from one Summer Session Course to another (Drop, Add Different Course)
|Course Drop with Add||Tuition Penalties|
|Same number units of credit||Not charged if transferred to new course|
Fewer number units of credit
|30% tuition charged on difference in units dropped and not replaced|