Tuition and Financial Aid
Unlike spring and fall semesters
- Summer Session tuition charges are based on units of credit.
- Summer Session students have the opportunity to use their Wild Card, to cover one CC unit of tuition.
Summer Session courses have 3 cost components:
- Tuition at $4,600 per CC unit
- Program Fee (variable - see course descriptions for program fees)
- Room and Board Charges (variable and optional)
On-Campus Summer Financial Aid
On-Campus financial aid applications are open! Apply by February 20, 2018
If you have any questions regarding summer on-campus courses, please contact email@example.com.