5/9/17: Fellowships Winners honored by President Tiefenthaler
Winners of nationally competitive fellowships and their advisers were honored at a special lunch with President Tiefenthaler on May 9. In addition, graduating seniors received special "Fellowship Winner" stoles to wear at graduation.
Spring 2017: Fellowships Information Series:
Information about opportunities, advice from past winners, and tips for applying!
- Service Fellowships: Thursday, March 30 @ 12pm in Gaylord Hall
- Fulbright Student Grants: Thursday, April 6 @ 12pm in Slocum Commons
- Watson Fellowship: Wednesday, April 12 @ 12pm in TBA
- Graduate School Scholarships: Thursday, April 13 @ 12pm in Loomis Lounge
1/26/2017: Summer in January Fair
Keep an eye out for the next Summer in January Fair coming in 2018, where you can find out more about
- Fellowships and scholarships
- Community-based research and volunteering
- Internships and internship funding
- Outdoor education trips
- State of the Rockies Project
- Study abroad
- Summer classes and research at CC
- Venture Grants and Life of the Mind Grants
Dec & Jan: PIFP (Public Interest Fellowship Program) Info Sessions
Developing the Next Generation of Nonprofit Leaders
- Public interest organizations gain access to highly qualified and highly committed newcomers to the sector
- Colorado College students gain meaningful work experience with nonprofit organizations
- Experienced alumni pre-screen candidates for specific organizations and provide training and mentorship
- 10-week full-time Summer Fellowships
- 12-month full-time Yearlong Fellowships
Find out more about this exclusive Colorado College program. Yes, that means this is open ONLY to CC students!
Thursday, December 8th at 12:15pm
Wednesday, December 14th at 4pm
Thursday, January 26th at 12:15pm
All in the WES room
12/14/16: El Pomar Fellowship Luncheon
The El Pomar Fellowship is a highly selective, two-year post-undergraduate leadership training program that develops today’s young professionals into tomorrow’s leaders. It is designed to bring together highly qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds and interests, and develop them into effective leaders for the public, private and nonprofit sectors. The Fellowship seeks to develop professional skills and educate Fellows in the role of philanthropy in the nonprofit sector, while offering direct management experience.
Find out more on Wednesday, December 14th at noon in the Career Center.
Please RSVP for lunch.
11/29: Thomas Pickering Foreign Affairs Fellowship Luncheon
Have you ever thought about the State Department? Foreign affairs? Promoting peace? Supporting prosperity?
11/30: Strategizing your Venture Grant (workshop)
11/3: Find your Fellowship for Summer 2017