Originally a women's dormitory for 45 freshmen, the building was named in honor of Marion McGregor Noyes, sister of Atherton Noyes, CC Professor. A fully equipped gymnasium for women was located in the basement. Built in 1903, this is one of the oldest residence halls in which students may choose to live.
McGregor hall underwent a major life-safety and cosmetic renovation during the summer of 2002. It houses 62 co-ed residents in almost all single rooms, although there are six doubles. There is a kitchen, and laundry facilities are also available. The large multipurpose recreation room in the basement of McGregor draws students from all over campus and is used for everything from art shows, to disco parties, to small concerts.
|930 North Cascade Ave
|Type: Old Town
Yes; Study Room, Fireplace, TV Room
|Theme: 24-Hour Quiet Wing
||Game Room||Yes; Pool Table
|Resident Advisors: 2||Thermostat||Heat Only|
|Residential Living Coordinator: 1||Carpet||No|
|Floor Plans: Basement; First
|Floor Plans: Second; Third; Fourth||Key Type||Exterior: Swipe Card; Interior: Key|