Housing requests are prioritized based on the following:
- First priority is given to visiting faculty members who are teaching a block or two.
- Second priority is given to visiting faculty members who are teaching a full academic year.
- Third priority is given to new faculty members.
- Fourth priority is given to new administrators.
- Fifth priority is given to other faculty or College employees.
The placement of all individuals is based on availability, the date by which we receive the request (first come, first served) and specific requirements (size of apartment, etc.). We consider the number of people who will be staying in the apartment, any special needs, and length of stay. We offer studio/efficiency apartments, as well as 1 and 2 bedroom apartments. Because we are trying to accommodate as many requests as possible, there may be times when we must change a housing assignment prior to arrival. If such a situation develops, we will make every effort to notify the tenant in a timely fashion.