Spring Semester Preregistration
- Preregistration for the Spring 2020 semester, will be open November 4th - November 22nd, 2019
- All students will have 40 points to bid on their courses.
- All students enter their selections via SSB under "Preregistration" in their menu during these 3 weeks.
- Remember, a draft of your spring 2020 schedule was saved in your SSB. If you will not be making changes, contact your advisor to obtain your passcode and confirm your draft. You can then enter your passcode and points to your draft and submit.
- They must sign up for one course for each block. There can be no blank spaces in their schedule.
- Preregistration will close at 5:00 pm on Friday, November 22nd. Changes will not be allowed until the results have been posted.
- Due to the Fall Break, students will receive their preregistration results no later than Wednesday, December 4th, via SSB. They may begin making changes to their schedule in SSB after the results are posted.
- Students will preregister for half-block courses after the spring preregistration results are posted.
2019-20 courses are available via the Class Schedule link on the Student Menu in SSB.
To sign up for Thesis or Independent Study, use the GS391 course ID, a CRN has been created for each block. This will act as a placeholder until students get the Independent Study/Thesis drop/add paperwork completed and turned in to the Registrar's Office.
Advisors will be notified of any additional changes to the student's schedule once the original submission is made.
Blocks Off: First-years and Sophomore students cannot preregister for a block off. Juniors and Seniors are allowed to take one block off per semester. See Student Leave Policy.