Spring Semester Preregistration
- Preregistration for the Spring 2019 semester, will be open Oct. 29 - Nov. 30, 2018
- All students will have 40 points to bid on their courses.
- All students enter their selections via SSB under "Preregistration" in their menu during these 5 weeks.
- Students must meet with their advisor to receive their student Preregistration Passcode.
- They must sign up for one course for each block. There can be no blank spaces in their schedule.
- Preregistration will close at 5:00 pm on Friday, Nov. 30. Changes will not be allowed until the results have been posted, the following Wednesday.
- Students will receive their preregistration results on Wednesday, Dec. 5, via SSB. They may begin making changes to their schedule in SSB after the results are posted.
Printed course schedule booklets for 2018-19 courses are available in the Registrar's Office now. SSB has the most accurate up-to-date listings.
To sign up for Thesis or Independent Study, use the GS391 course ID, a CRN has been created for each block. This will act as a placeholder until students get the Independent Study/Thesis drop/add paperwork completed and turned in to the Registrar's Office.
Advisors will be notified of any additional changes to the student's schedule once the original submission is made.
Blocks Off: First-years and Sophomore students cannot preregister for a block off. Juniors and Seniors are allowed to take one block off per semester. See Student Leave Policy: https://www.coloradocollege.edu/basics/welcome/leadership/policies/student-time-off-policy