Colorado College has three Preregistration periods:
Fall Preregistration for blocks 1-4
- students will also be required to draft their Spring, blocks 5-8 choices.
- click here for: Student Banner Login & Fall Preregistration Instructions
Spring Preregistration for blocks 5 - 8
- click here for Student Banner Login & Spring Preregistration Instructions
First-Year Preregistration for blocks 3 & 4
- First-Year students are only enrolled in their First-Year Experience (FYE) courses blocks 1 & 2. They will have a 2-week period during block 2 to preregister for blocks 3 & 4 using 20 points.
- First-Year students will also be required to draft and save their Spring, blocks 5-8 choices to be officially processed with the returning students during Spring Preregistration.
- click here for: Student Banner Login & First-Year Preregistration Instructions
Transfer students send their complete course selections to the Registrar's Office for their first term admitted. They will then participate in the next preregistration.
Students who have already confirmed a leave for a preregistration term will not be allowed to submit preregistration information until the leave is cancelled.