Colorado College has three Preregistration periods:
Fall Preregistration for blocks 1-4
- students will also be required to draft their Spring, blocks 5-8 choices.
- click here for: Student Banner Login & Fall Preregistration Instructions
First-Year Preregistration for blocks 3 & 4
- students are mandatorily enrolled in blocks 1 and 2 with their First-Year Program.
- students will also be required to draft their Spring, blocks 5-8 choices
- click here for Student Banner Login & First-Year Preregistration Instructions
Spring Preregistration for blocks 5 - 8
- click here for Student Banner Login & Spring Preregistration Instructions
Transfer students send their complete course selections to the Registrar's Office for their first term admitted. They will then participate in the next preregistration; Spring Preregistration.
Students who have already confirmed a leave for a preregistration term will not be allowed to submit preregistration information until the leave is cancelled.