Fall Semester Preregistration
For complete student instructions, please view the Student Banner Login & Preregistration Instructions
- Preregistration for the Fall 2019 semester, will be open March 25 - April 26, 2019
- Students will plan out their complete schedule for the upcoming academic year.
- Students will have 40-points to distribute between their blocks 1 – 4 courses and 40-points to distribute between their "drafted" choices for blocks 5 – 8.
- Course registrations and points will be processed for blocks 1 – 4 only, enrolling students in courses or placing them on a waiting list based on the student’s point bid.
- Students’ spring selections and points will be saved as a draft to be revisited or revised, to be submitted and processed during Spring Preregistration, (dates to be determined), in the fall.
- Students are assigned a new preregistration passcode for each preregistration term.
- Preregistration will close at 5:00 pm on Friday, April 26, 2019. Changes will not be allowed until the results have been posted, the following Wednesday.
- Students will receive their preregistration results on Wednesday, May 1, 2019, via SSB. They may begin making changes to their schedule in SSB after the results are posted.
For Thesis or Independent Study-use GS391, a CRN has been created for each block to be used as a placeholder. After preregistration is run, students must complete the Thesis/Independent Study form from the Registrar's Office. This must be completed before the block begins and include the correct course ID, title and a signature from the thesis advisor. For Independent Study, a signature from both the faculty and the department chair are required.
Advisors will be notified of any additional changes to the student's schedule once the original submission is made.
Blocks Off: First-years and Sophomore students cannot preregister for a block off. Juniors and Seniors are allowed to take one block off per semester. See Student Leave Policy: https://www.coloradocollege.edu/basics/welcome/leadership/policies/student-time-off-policy