(These will be posted at the front desk of the Gear House)
- All renters must provide a verifiable Colorado College ID#
- Upon return, each renter must pay, with Gold Card or cash, the full rental price with the discounts they are duly owed.
- Any renter returning gear late will pay, in full, the appropriate late fees.
- Each renter responsible for lost items, components, or unreasonable wear will be billed for replacement and repair costs.
- Unreturned items and unpaid fees will be charged to the renter’s Colorado College student account, along with an additional $10 fee.
*Discounts do not apply to damage fees, cleaning fees, or replacement fees*
- All Outdoor Education Level II Leaders receive a 50% discount
- Group gear for all Outdoor Education trips (must be checked out by trip leaders) receives a 100% discount
Register for a trip on
Ahlberg Gear House
SAT & SUN: CLOSED
Closed the last Wed. of each block
Normal Business Hours: August-May
Ritt Kellogg Climbing Gym
The Bike Co-op
Close 4th week of each block
Outdoor Recreation Committee (ORC)
Meet first three Tuesdays each block
at 12:15 in the Wes Room in downstairs Worner!