(These will be posted at the front desk of the Gear House)
- All renters must read and sign the Acknowledgement and Release prior to their first rental of the academic year. A new Release must be signed annually.
- All renters must provide a verifiable Colorado College ID# and email address.
- Upon return, each renter must pay, with Cash, Check or GoldCard+, the full rental price with the discounts they are duly owed.
- Any renter returning gear late will pay, in full, the appropriate late fees.
- Each renter responsible for lost items, components, or unreasonable wear will be billed for replacement and repair costs.
- Unreturned items and unpaid fees will be charged to the renter’s Colorado College student account, along with an additional $50 fee.
*Discounts do not apply to damage fees, cleaning fees, or replacement fees*
- 25% Discount - Certified ALI: Level II Leaders
- 50% Discount - Certified ALI: Level III Mentor Leaders
- 100% Discount - Group Gear for all Outdoor Education trips (must be checked out by leaders)
Register for a trip on
(June - August)
Ahlberg Gear House
TUE & THURS: 1-3pm
Ritt Kellogg Climbing Gym
TUE & THURS: 3-5pm
The Co-op: Bike & Ski