- Worner Box combinations are found in Self Service Banner.
- Worner T-Box holders may pick up mail or packages from the front counter of the Worner Mail Center.
- Student businesses may not be operated through Worner boxes.
- It is important to keep your Worner box locked to prevent mail theft and identity theft.
Picking Up Packages
- You must present a CC Student Gold Card to claim any packages.
- The mail center receives package deliveries Monday through Friday.
- All packages are entered in to our package tracking software and the student is sent a notification email that the package is ready for pickup.
NOTE: Online package tracking may show that a package has been delivered but we don’t have it ready until you receive an email from mail services. If you have a question regarding a shipment please have pertinent information ready (i.e., who is making the delivery and tracking number(s). This will help the staff determine the status of the package more efficiently
USPS delivery conformations can be confusing. Sometimes the tracking says a package has been “delivered” when it is still at the Nevada Street post office, not Colorado College. . The package generally arrives one or two working days after the “delivered” date.