The Campus Mailroom is located in the basement of the Worner Campus Center, 902 N. Cascade Ave.
* Mail Services processes all of the college’s incoming and outgoing mail.
* Mail Services provides USPS, FedEx, UPS, and campus mail services for students, faculty and staff.
* Student Worner Boxes (mailboxes) are housed in the basement of Worner
* When the student’s package is ready for pickup, they will receive an email from Mail Services. If you receive an email from the vendor, such as Amazon, saying your package has been delivered, that means it has been delivered to the downtown post office and it could be 24-48 additional hours before we have the package on campus and available for pick up.
* Payment options: Cash, Gold Cards, Credit/Debit (minimum purchase of $10), department charges
We do not accept P-Cards or American Express.
* Photo I.D. is required for student package pickup
* Mail and packages for faculty and staff are delivered by courier to your department between noon and 4 p.m.
* Outgoing packages and letters are picked up by, USPS, UPS, and FedEx by 2 p.m. If you want something to go out same day, it must be in the mail room by 1:30 p.m.
* We do not have refrigeration in the mail room. We will only keep a box marked perishable for a couple of days before disposing of it. So be sure to pick up your boxes in a timely manner.
* Be safe with your mail. Keep your mailbox locked. Put items in the shredding bin to prevent identity theft
We are not an official contract station of the USPS (United States Postal Service); therefore, some services are limited or unavailable.
Hours of Operation
Monday through Friday: 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
FedEx Express Drop Box
The FedEx Express drop box is now located outside of the east doors of the Worner Center. Pickup time varies but is normally around 5:00 p.m. Only Express packages can be dropped at this location. FedEx Ground and FedEx Home must be dropped off at the mailroom during business hours.
Questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org