Mail Forwarding & Perishables
- Students mail is forwarded to your home address during the summer months.
- You may request to keep receiving your mail at your Worner Box however you must notify the Mail Services staff before the end of block 8.
- Students who have graduated will have their mail forwarded for one year. Mail will automatically be forwarded to the home address that the College has on file.
- If you would like to have your mail forwarded to a temporary address during the summer months or after graduation, please email email@example.com with your Temporary Forwarding Information.
- Mail Services does not forward mail or packages during Winter break.
- Mail forwarding starts the week after commencement.
- All USPS mail and packages will be forwarded to address provided.
- Packages delivered by other carriers, such as UPS, FedEx, or DHL, cannot be forwarded and can only be returned to sender.
Temporary Forwarding Information
Include the following information in your email:
Worner Box #:
Home Address on file:
Temporary Address to forward mail:
Students are strongly encouraged to update all of their records and addresses to ensure the fastest mail delivery.
Mailing Perishables to Students
Mail Services urges caution when sending perishables (i.e., food) to students by any carrier (UPS, U.S. Postal Service, FedEx, etc).
If you do mail a perishable item, please notify the student that the item will be delivered to their campus Worner Box address.
Please note the college is not responsible for perishable items sent to students.