Welcome To Mail Services
Keeping Campus Connected
The mission of the Colorado College Mail Services staff is to achieve excellence in service to the College community. We strive to provide timely, accurate, and cost effective mail services that meet the needs of our students, faculty, and staff.
Mail Services is not an official contract station of the USPS (United States Postal Service); therefore, some services are limited or unavailable.
Hours of Operation
Worner Mailroom 902 N. Cascade Ave. – Monday through Friday: 9:00am to 3:30pm
Mail Services building 815 N. Tejon St. – Monday through Friday: 8:00am to 4:30pm
Both operations are closed on weekends.
News and Events
Students Important Summer Mail Services Options
Students, please notify the Mail Services Department where you like your mail directed during the 2015 Summer Break. It is especially important that we receive your information by no later than Friday May 15th. Please see the link below for your options.
Students you have three options for your USPS First Class mail to be directed during the Summer Break.
- Forward my mail to my home address: You do not have to do anything if this is your request. All First Class mail will be forwarded to the home address supplied to the Registrars Office.
- Do not forward my mail, I will be here this summer: Please obtain and complete a Mail Service Option card from the Worner Mailroom Staff and return signed card to the Mailroom Staff.
- Please forward my mail to an address different than my home address: Please obtain and complete a Mail Service Option card from the Worner Mailroom Staff and return signed card to the Mailroom Staff.
Mail forwarding will begin on Tuesday May 19th. Please note that UPS, DHL and FedEx will not forward shipments. If you have any questions or concerns please call 389-6427 or 389-6799.
Students - Need help shipping items home?
Pak Mail schedule for 2015
Students, Pak Mail will be on campus to help with your shipping needs from Monday, May, 11th thru Thursday, May, 14th. Pak Mail offers free pickup from anywhere on or off campus for C.C. students. Please call (719) 473-4545 to arrange an appointment. Pak Mail also sells shipping supplies. During the time that Pak Mail is setup in the
Pak Mail Schedule / 2015
Monday, May 11 11:00am to 4:00pm
Tuesday, May 12 10:00am to 4:00pm
Wednesday, May 13 9:30am to 4:30pm
Thursday, May 14 9:30am to 1:00pm
Pak Mail accepts credit cards, debit cards, C.C. Gold Card, checks and cash as methods of payment. You can call Pak Mail directly at phone number 719-473-4545 with any questions that you might have.
*Early shipping of items for new, Winter starts and returning students.
New, Winter starts and returning students may ship items at any time. New students who do not have a Worner Box assigned to them should have “Hold for incoming student” marked on the outside of the shipment. Returning students should use their Worner Box address. The address format for students is:
Students full name, no nicknames please / WB# ____
902 N. Cascade Ave.
Colorado Springs CO 80946 - xxxx
Zip + 4 = Students Worner Box number
Example - WB#1 = 0001
Example - WB#21 = 0021
Example - WB#181 = 0181
Example - WB#1150 = 1150
* Worner Mailroom now excepting MasterCard and Visa credit/debit cards! Guidelines for credit/debit payments are published in the "News and Events" area.
* Please see Mail Services news and events by clicking the on the "About" menu and then "News and Events" .
Approximate Package Delivery Times By Carriers
- USPS – 10:00am – 2:00pm (for Express and other packages or mail that was not ready for the Mail Couriers).
- FedEx Express – 9:00am - 2:00pm
- FedEx Home – same as Express
- FedEx Ground – 10:00am - 3:00pm
- UPS – 9:00am – 1:00pm
- DHL – Anytime during the day
- Please note that Mail Services has no control of these times.