All public teaching computer labs are reservable by Colorado College staff and faculty.
You can reserve the GIS Lab or services through the GIS Lab page.
To reserve a lab, use your Microsoft Outlook app with your CC account or sign in to Outlook on the web with your CC login.
To reserve the labs, create a new meeting invite in your outlook calendar. In the To: field, add one of the following:
- Barnes203.ComputerLab@coloradocollege.edu for the Barnes lab
- Laptop.Cart@coloradocollege.edu for the laptop cart
- ArmstrongLab308@coloradocollege.edu for the Armstrong Keck lab
- firstname.lastname@example.org for the Library instruction lab
Be sure to specify in the selection fields the date and time you want to reserve the lab (see image below); be sure to click the Scheduling Assistant or link to confirm that the cart or lab is free.
- Barnes 203
- 26 Windows computers, smartboard, projector, scanner, copier
- Tutt Library across from the Solutions Center
- 2 Macs, 3 Windows computers, 1 large-format scanner
- 1 video digitizing stations
- 1 CD/DVD multi-duplicator
- 1 High-speed duplexing color scanner
- 2 3D printers
- Armstrong 308
- 26 iMac computers, projector, smart board, scanner
- Audio Recording Booth
First flooreast entry Second floormain atrium
- Instruction Rooms
- Tech Sandbox (formerly the CAT Lab)
To provide easier access to specialized software packages, we have several satellite labs on campus, which consist primarily of "thin clients." These thin machines use less power and last longer, so are more sustainable. From them, you can
- Quickly view web-based content
- Connect to "terminal server" computers, which allow you to
- Print PDFs, documents,
- Use specialized software
- Mathias lobby, east side
- 5 thin clients, printer
wide screenHD TV with hookups
- South Hall lobby, near front desk
- 4 thin clients, printer