Labs & Learning Spaces
Colorado College offers numerous different spaces equipped with technology to enhance learning.
Please see the hours at the bottom of this page.
Smart Classrooms are equipped with projectors, disc players (DVD or Blu-ray), speakers, etc. to facilitate the use of technology in classes.
There are many benefits to using a computer lab to do academic work, including access to specialized software you don't have installed on your computer, the shared social experience of working with your classmates, the ability to focus without the distractions your personal computer likely holds for you, and more. CC provides 3 types of computer lab:
- Virtual labs: connect your computer from wherever you are to a virtual lab to use software like SAS, SPSS, ArcGIS, and more.
- Public labs: open and available for all to use.
- Media labs: specifically for digital arts and multimedia learning and editing.
- GIS Lab: specifically for spatial analysis tools, learning, and research.
- Department labs: operated by academic departments, use is typically restricted to majors (or students currently in a class) in that department.
Note - labs can be opened outside these hours by request at least one week in advance to the ITS: Solutions Center.
|Barnes lab||Tech Sandbox||Armstrong Lab (KECK)||Library Lab|
|Mon-Thurs||8:30AM - 10:00PM||8:30AM - 11:00PM||8:30AM - 6:00PM||Library Hours|
|Friday||8:30AM - 4:00PM||8:30AM - 4:00PM||8:30AM - 4:00PM||Library Hours|
|Saturday||12:00PM - 4:00PM||12:00PM - 4:00PM||Closed||Library Hours|
|Sunday||12:00PM - 12:00AM||12:00PM - 11:00PM||Closed||Library Hours|
|Last Tues||8:30AM - 2:00AM*||8:30AM - 2:00AM*||8:30AM - 6:00PM||Library Hours|
|Block Break||Closed||Closed||Closed||Library Hours|