Instructions for installing Quick Address Pro
If you have an older version of QAS on your computer (probably version 5.3), then please uninstall that first. Go to you control panel > programs and features > uninstall QAS. Reboot after uninstalling.
- Download the QAS 7.28 installation files and, once it's downloaded, double click it to unzip the folder.
- Once unzipped, open the folder and run "setup.exe"
- Click "next", "yes" etc. through the first few screens, including the license agreement.
- When asked, change the setup type to "Client" and click next.
- Click "Yes" when asked if a server is configured.
- Enter BANPARTYAPP in the "Address" field and leave 2021 in the "Server Port" field.
- Leave QAS Pro 7.28 in the "Program Folder" field and click next. You can add an additional folder by selecting it from the list if you wish.
- Choose according to your preferences, we recommend checking both options (start automatically, and add a shortcut to desktop.
After installing, we recommend open QAS and making sure it works. Enter a valid zip code like 80903 and press enter to make sure the city populates.