719.389.6449 (during business hours)
After hours emergency phone
For after-hours help with Canvas, call Canvas Support at 855.740.0505
Solutions Center in Tutt Library
first floor on the east side
Mon-Fri: 8 AM - 5 PM
Reactivating Duo MFA on a new cell phone
Use these instructions when you get a new cellphone with the same number and need to authorize it as a new device for Duo MFA.
Note that if you get a new cellphone with a different number, the instructions are similar but you'll be adding it as a new device instead of reactivating the old one.
Finally, if you don't have a secondary device in Duo MFA to use (or if you have trouble with these instructions), contact the Solutions Center (719.389.6449, email@example.com, or visit them on the first floor of Tutt Library) for help.
- First, download the Duo Mobile app on your new phone from the App Store (iPhone) or Google Play Store (Android). Make sure to allow notifications if asked.
- Second, go to the CC single sign-in page and choose Email (Office 365), then enter your username and password.
- Third, when the Duo authentication box comes up, click the "My Settings & Devices" link on the left side. Note that you may need to cancel the Duo push if you've set it to automatically do one.
- Fourth, complete the multifactor authentication process using one your non-cell phone options to verify your identity. If you don't have a secondary device, this process will not work for you and you'll need to contact the Solutions Center for assistance.
- Fifth, click on "Device Options" next to your cell phone number and then select "Reactivate Duo Mobile"
- Sixth, select the type of your new cell phone and click continue, then select "I have Duo Mobile installed"
- Seventh, open the Duo Mobile app on your new cell phone and tap "Add Account" or "Get Started." Allow the app to access your camera (it's just to scan the QR code), and then hold up your phone so the camera can see the code. Once the green checkmark appears, your new phone is linked and you can click continue.
- Finally, you can click "Back to Login" and complete the MFA process as normal.