Add important CC dates to your calendar
You can add important CC dates such as when blocks start and when timesheets are due to your calendar. You need to have access to a PC with Outlook in order to start this process, but after you finish, your calendar will sync with your other devices such as a Mac or a smartphone.
Download the files you would like to install (right click the links below and "save as")
- CC_Holidays_15-16 (academic calendar, fall conference, etc.)
- CC_Religious_holidays_15-16 (religious holidays)
After downloading, double click the file to start the import
- You will see a window pop up with the list of holidays.
- If you do not see a window pop up, go to your open Outlook and you should see it there.
- In the "Add Holidays to Calendar" box, check the box for the calendar you are trying to add.
- Click OK to add the holidays to your calendar, but pay attention to any warnings about duplicate items!
That's it, you're done!
If those instructions did not work, the Help Desk can help you upgrade your Office to a newer version.