Forward your CC email
There are a couple of common ways to forward your email to another account. Either directly from Office365, or from within Gmail.
From Office 365
- Use single sign-in to log into your CC webmail (click the "Email" button once signed in).
- If it didn't go there automatically, click the "Mail" icon in Office 365.
- Click the gear icon to access settings and select "options"
- Find the option on the left for forwarding. It's in Mail > Accounts.
- Select the radio button for "start forwarding." Make sure to include the address, decide whether you want to keep a copy of forwarded messages, and then click save.
1. In Gmail: Go to settings > Accounts and import > Check mail from other accounts > Add a POP3 account you own
2. Enter your email address, and then the fields as you see them below (of course, use your own information).
NOTE when it asks for username, you need to enter it as "firstname.lastname@example.org" which is different than your email address. See the example below.
3. For Server, use "outlook.office365.com" Leave the Port as 995.
4. It's a good idea and highly recommended to check "Leave a copy of retrieved messages on the server." If you check this then you'll have a backup of your messages in your CC inbox and you will be able to access your entire mailbox from any other mail program.
5. Click Add Account and you should be done!