AV Checkout & Support
Hours of operation
Monday through Friday including block break
8:30 A.M. - 12:00 P.M.
1:00 P.M. - 5:00 P.M.
At the Frontline Services AV checkout window in the basement of Armstrong Hall, you're able to check out equipment until the end of the current block. Equipment available includes (but is not limited to!)
- Digital Video Cameras and Tripods
- Digital Still Cameras
- Sound Systems for sanctioned on campus events.
- Slide Projectors
- Overhead Projectors
- Video/Computer Projectors
- Document Cameras
- Various audio/video cables and adapters
- Thunderbolt and HDMI (mini and micro) adapters
- Laser pointer/slide advancers
Equipment available for checkout at Tutt Library:
- Digital Audio Recorders (Handy for field interviews!)
- Laptops for temporary usage by students, faculty and staff.
- VGA Adapters for your Apple products (Macs, iPads, etc.)
- Webcams and USB headset mics
Instruction manuals for checkout equipment.