Skip to main content area Skip to sub-navigation
Skip to main content

How To Apply

Applying for Summer Blocks Off-Campus 

The first step is to talk with the professor(s) teaching the course in which you are interested.  The professor will need to give you Consent of Instructor (COI) in order for you to register.  Then you can register online in Banner.  

Online registration for all summer blocks begins on Friday, December 1st.