Returning to CC
Welcome back to CC from your off-campus study experience(s)!
Here are several useful handouts that we have put together in conjunction with the Career Center at CC, to address the common questions that students may ask: How can I feature what I have learned on a resume or in an interview? How can I find a way to go abroad again? What about working, teaching, volunteering, or grad school?
We hope these resources are helpful.
Organizations to look into working with (internships and fellowships)
Grants and graduate school fellowships you might be interested in:
- Fulbright Program for U.S. Students - independent research or English teaching abroad
- The Gates Cambridge Trust Scholarship - graduate degree at Cambridge University
- The Henry Luce Foundation Scholarship - professional placement in Asia
- Carnegie Endowment for International Peace - yearlong research assistant
- Marshall Scholarship - graduate study in the U.K.
- George J. Mitchell Scholarship - graduate study in Ireland
- Rhodes Scholarship - graduate study at Oxford University
- Thomas J. Watson Scholarship - independent travel around the world for one year
- Boren Fellowship - support for overseas graduate study involving less commonly taught languages
- Humanity in Action Fellowship - international summer fellowship in human rights
- National Institute of Health Cambridge/Oxford Biomedical Scholarship - biomedical research projects
A full list of internal and external grants for upperclassmen and recent graduates (and support for your application process!) can be found at this CC webpage.
Inger M. Bull, Ph.D.
Director of International Programs
- All CC Faculty-led blocks off-campus
- Campus Internationalization
Assistant Director of Off-Campus Study
- Semester/year programs off-campus
Shiyanke R. Andrew Goonetilleke, M.S.
International Programs Coordinator
- Support for all CC Faculty-led
International Student Specialist
- F-1 & J-1 student advising
International Student and Scholar Assistant
- J-1 scholar advising
- F-1 student advising
- International student support