Skip to main content area Skip to institutional navigation Skip to sub-navigation
Adam Freierman - The Sun Sets on the Andaman Vert

F1 Immigration Documents

Listed below are some forms that may be of use to international students wishing to further understand their visa requirements, or how to maintain a legal status in the United States following their graduation from Colorado College.

Curricular Practical Training Packet

Optional Practical Training Packet

Optional Practical Training FAQ

Optional Practical Training Request Form

17-Month Optional Practical Training Extension Form

F1 Program End Date Request Form

Visa Renewal

International Student Transfer-in Form

International Student Transfer-out Form

H-1B Temporary Work Status FAQ

H-1B Overview

Adjustment of Status (Green Card) FAQ