The Office of International Programs is currently accepting applications for the following positions in our office:
For more information about these positions, including the dates of employment, duties and responsibilities, required qualifications, pay rate, and application form and instructions, please click on the links above.
Note: due to the timing of the Global Scholars Program (GSP) and International Student Orientation (ISO) schedules this year, it is possible for a student to be hired to work as both a GSP Mentor and as an ISO Mentor, but the student must apply separately for both positions.
The application deadline for both positions is 5:00 PM ON FRIDAY, MARCH 16. Interviews will be held April 2-13.
If you have questions about either position, please contact Lisa Kosiewicz Doran, the International Student Specialist, at email@example.com.
Colorado College is home to international students from all over the world. As of Fall 2017, 202 international students from 51 different countries attend Colorado College across all four years.
If you're an international student, you will be in close contact with the Office of International Programs throughout your college career. Our staff is comprised of people who are truly interested in the well-being of international students and scholars.
Our responsibilities include:
- Advising and interpretation of U.S. government regulations
- Serving as liaison with the U.S. Department of State, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, sponsoring agencies, community cultural agencies and foreign embassies
- Providing orientation and informational programs
- Promoting intercultural exchange programs between international students and the campus community
- Serving as the point of referral for CC's international non-immigrant community
Please look to the navigation on the left for resources and advice.