Staff Instructions for Preparing the Annual Evaluation
Instructions to Staff – You will use the evaluation form located on the HR website for your self review. This is the same form that your supervisor will use for his/her review of your performance.
- Complete all assessment areas prior to meeting with your supervisor. Only staff who directly supervise other staff and/or student workers need to complete the Supervisor section.
- You may list 1-2 colleagues who can provide substantive and specific job related input on your performance. These individuals must be current CC employees. For example, this could be the chair of a committee you serve on or another person that you work closely with on a regular basis.
- Your supervisor is responsible to determine the overall assessment of your performance.
- Save the evaluation form as a PDF document and forward to your supervisor. Your supervisor will complete his/her sections on the evaluation. Supervisors must have approval from respective cabinet members to conduct the performance meetings with staff members.
- Your supervisor will schedule a time to meet with you to discuss your performance and to establish goals for the coming year.
- Review your job description with your supervisor and update as needed.
- Ensure that you receive a copy of your review from your supervisor.
Overall Performance Descriptions
- Met expectations and goals in all areas of performance and made significant additional contributions to the college.
- Met expectations and goals in all areas of performance.
- Met expectations and goals in most areas of performance.
- Job performance is not acceptable. An improvement plan is needed.
- Efforts to improve performance have not been successful.