HR Mission and Initiatives
To ensure that Colorado College is a great place to work!
To be the best HR team that we can be for Colorado College!
Our Guiding Principles
- Respectful and responsive interactions.
- High ethical and professional standards.
- Welcoming and inclusive approach.
- Commitment to continuous learning.
- Partnerships and honest communication.
Our Focus in 2014-2015
- Upward evaluations and strategies for rewarding top performers.
- Emphasis on the college's leadership characteristics and professional development.
Talent Acquisition and Employment:
- Recruitment and retention best practices.
- Employee Referral program.
- Focus on great place to work.
- Academic and administrative support positions for proper band placement and job titles.
- Expand "Thrive@CC" to the campus community.
- "CC Ambassadors" program.
- Supervisors Onboarding toolkit.
- Compensation procedures document to campus community.
- Educational sessions on compensation.
- Competitive market placement.
- EXCEL@CC programs.
- Recognition of staff who complete certificate programs.
Benefits and Wellness:
- New benefit for staff to participate in half block and summer classes.
- Partner with the Workplace Excellence team to determine new recognition opportunities.
Phone: (719) 389-6421
Fax: (719) 389-6926
14 E. Cache La Poudre Street
Colorado Springs, CO 80903
Monday - Friday, 8:30 - 5:00
Equal Opportunity Employer
Colorado College is an equal opportunity employer committed to increasing the diversity of its community. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, age, religion, gender identity or expression, disability, or sexual orientation in our educational programs and activities or our employment practices.