Working Through COVID-19
The College is closely monitoring the rapidly changing situation with COVID-19 and is actively working to support the campus community as we work through the local impacts.
As part of that effort, the Office of Human Resources is sharing employment guidance to help you manage COVID-19 concerns. Refer to the following webpages:
Please visit this page often for the latest guidance on our paid leave policies and guidelines during COVID-19.
This page addresses several topics, including:
- Challenges of working from home
- Elevating communciation and establishing expectations
- Tips for Supervisors and Managers
- Tips for Department Leaders
- Frequently Asked Questions
This page provides information regarding ongoing searches and resources for job applicants, hiring managers, and new employees.
This page provides information about medical and insurance questions, as well as wellness resources.
Frequently asked questions will be continuously updated to provide guidance on some of the common inquiries we are receiving related to employee questions or concerns.
The following links are helpful resources for employees.
- CC Coronavirus Updates and Resources
- CC Telecommute Agreement Form
Note: this form needs to be emailed for approvals, so download the form to your computer first, and then open in Adobe or another installed PDF software.
- ITS Guide for Working Remotely
- El Pomar Fitness Center Digital Fitness Resources