Theme Housing Process
Here at Colorado College we have many opportunities for upper-class students to live in Theme Housing (Language Houses, Theme Areas, and LLCs/Living and Learning Communities). These communities have a central theme or goal.
Theme Housing Application Process (Application can be found under step three)
Step One: Attend a Room Selection Info Session
These sessions will go over the process and allow students an opportunity to ask questions. It is highly recommended that students attend a session.
Step Two: Complete the Online Housing Agreement
As part of the process of living on-campus all students must complete the Online Housing Agreement.
Housing Agreement available - February 9, 2018
Housing Agreement due - March 9, 2018
Where can I find it? : https://hmsstudent.coloradocollege.edu/
Step Three: Complete the Theme Application
Application available - March 13, 2018
Application due - April 13, 2018 by 5:00pm
Where to find the application: Theme Housing Application currently closed.
Step Four: Offers for Theme Housing Placements
Students receive offers - April 25, 2018
Students must respond by - April 26, 2018 at 4:00pm
Theme Housing Descriptions
- Attended one of the Room Selection Info Sessions
- Completed the Online Housing Agreement (Due Date: March 9th)
- Completed and submitted the Theme Housing Application (Due Date: April 13th by 5PM)
- Received your Theme Housing offer
- Accept/Denied Theme Housing offer (Due Date: April 26th by 4PM)