Substance Free communities were created to meet the requests of students seeking this type of environment. Communities are found on the second floor of South Hall and the third floor of Loomis Hall. Students choose to live in this space with the expectation and understanding that residents of these LLCs will uphold the agreement conditions below in exchange for living in an environment that has these characteristics.
- I will abstain from using or possessing any alcohol or illegal drugs in my community.
- I will abstain from using tobacco products in my community.
- I will be active in ensuring that these substances do not affect my community.
- I take responsibility for any guests of mine to uphold this agreement when they are in my community.
- I will assist in holding others accountable to this agreement when they are in my community.
If you have further questions about this community, please contact email@example.com.