Lennox House is the location of the Glass House Program, a perpetual Themed Living and Learning Community that provides an environment for the promotion of multi-cultural awareness, support, and programming. The Glass House is supported through programming collaboration with The Butler Center and Residential Life and Campus Activities. Residency in the Glass House is limited to students with sophomore and higher class standing. Prospective residents are subject to House Council review. The Resident Advisor plays an active role in the recruitment and placement of residents, as well as in programming for the multi-cultural theme.
Lennox House is a three-story, co-ed house for 26 students. This Moorish design house, built at the turn of the century, opened as a student center in Sept. 1937. The 17-room house was the legacy of William Lennox, a local banker and CC trustee from 1901- 1936. A grille, bookstore, and organization offices were located in the center. Today, it has a large living room with a fireplace, piano, a kitchen, and a wraparound porch. Lennox House is one of the most desirable campus housing opportunities, especially since it was completely renovated in 2003.