NOTE: Colorado College is responding to Coronavirus (COVID-19) developments. Summer Block A & B classes are being delivered via distance learning. On-campus admission visits are canceled until further notice. See Coronavirus Updates & Resources here.
Ticknor House was built in 1897 and houses 35 co-ed students. On the National Register of Historic Buildings, Ticknor House is a favored residential accommodation. It has a large central living room with fireplace, a piano room, and kitchen. It was named in honor of Anna Ticknor, a dear friend of the donor, Elizabeth Cheney Kaufman. The building is constructed of Ute Pass sandstone in classic Renaissance style. The hall originally contained a dining room, kitchen, a large cold storage room, a bicycle stable, and an infirmary. Bon Appétit, the campus food service provider, is located in the lower level of Ticknor.