Montgomery House was built in 1890 and named after Elizabeth Robinson Montgomery, the sister of a former CC President's wife. The three-story house has 25 single rooms. It is on the National Register of Historic Buildings and is a residence for female identifying students only. There are 2 first-floor lounges, equipped with fireplace, piano, and television. This hall also has a kitchen, sunroom, and laundry facilities.