McGregor Hall was named in honor of Marion McGregor Noyes, sister of Atherton Noyes, a CC Professor. Built in 1903, this is one of the oldest residence halls in which students may choose to live.
McGregor hall underwent a major renovation in 2002. It now houses 62 co-ed student and has its own kitchen and laundry facilities. The large multipurpose recreation room in the basement of McGregor draws students from all over campus and is used for everything from art shows, to disco parties, to small concerts.