Jackson House is a three-story residence house with singles, doubles, and triple rooms. It has two living rooms, one with a fireplace, and a kitchen. The house is named for William Sharpless Jackson, husband of Helen Hunt Jackson (the author of Ramona) and trustee of the college. In 1914, Jackson House was purchased by Judson M. Bemis, refurbished, and donated to the college. It is a co-ed residence that is a highly desirable and sought after location in which to live. Jackson was renovated in 2003.