Skip to main content area Skip to sub-navigation
Skip to main content
RS48829_8_15_2016_BUILDINGS_035 - Copy (2)_resized.jpg

Housing Options

Traditional Halls

Traditional Halls are available to first year through senior students. 

Small Houses

Small Houses are available to sophomore through senior students. 

Living and Learning Communities and Theme Housing Options


Apartments are available to junior and senior students only. 

General Information

If you are an incoming fall start student, you will receive a letter from Colorado College at the beginning of June which will include your Colorado College ID number, Colorado College email address and login information. Once you log in, you will start to receive emails from the Office of Housing & Conferences regarding housing information.  

If you are a winter start student, you will begin receiving housing information in October. The initial email will contain instructions for completing the online housing agreement and preference information.  

You will need to use your CC username and password to access the online housing information.  Note that you must first log into your email and reset the password before you can complete your online housing agreement.  If you are a fall start student, you will also have the opportunity to apply for Theme Housing, if you are interested. 

If you are a Transfer student, students transferring in as juniors have priority for the small houses and apartments. Students transferring in as sophomores may be placed in a small house, or they may also live in one of the three large residence halls where a majority of other sophomores are housed in traditional halls along with first-year students. 

If you are a Returning student, you will receive email notifications from the office of Housing & Conferences and your RLCs with information of upcoming housing deadlines, housing lottery information, and opportunities to live in a theme house or Living & Learning Communities (LLC). 

All students are responsible for notifying their RLC of changes in their housing plans related to any extended time away from campus such as: Anticipated Leave of Absence or Study Abroad for two consecutive (or more) BLOCKS. 

Please contact our Room Assignment & Conference Manager at with additional questions. 

Housing Accommodations

Students requesting disability-related accommodations (e.g., accessible housing, access to a kitchen or single-use bathroom, visual alarm) must do so through the office of Accessibility Resources (719-227-8285; Armstrong Hall, Room #211; In order to allow sufficient time for the college to evaluate and respond to requests for accommodations and to work with Housing and Conferences timelines, please schedule a meeting with Accessibility Resources no later than March 1 to discuss your request and obtain a “Housing Accommodation Request Form.” Accessibility Resources and Housing and Conferences will carefully consider requests for accommodations on a case-by-case basis to ensure that students with disabilities have equitable access to the college’s housing resources. Please visit “Housing Accommodations” for more information.

Gender Neutral Housing

Click here to read our Gender Neutral Housing Guide

Microfridge and Safe Information

Click here to read about our Microfridges and Safes

Smudging Policy

Click here to access the Ceremonial Use Form