Skip to main content
- The type of form necessary will vary with the type of Construction Contract. The most common Agreement type for major construction projects is the Construction Manager/General Contractor.
- On smaller projects, the number of required forms can be greatly simplified.
- The following reference to “AIA” indicates the most current edition of the documents as published by the American Institute of Architects.
- Similar forms produced by the Architect or Contractor may be substituted with the approval by the Owner’s Representative.
AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF ARCHITECTS STANDARD FORMS:
- AIA G701 CHANGE ORDER
- AIA G702 APPLICATION AND CERTIFICATE FOR PAYMENT; AIA DOCUMENT G703, CONTINUATION SHEET
- AIA G704 CERTIFICATE OF SUBSTANTIAL COMPLETION
- AIA G706 CONTRACTOR’S AFFIDAVIT OF PAYMENT OF DEBTS AND CLAIMS (when requested by the Owner)
- AIA G706A CONTRACTOR’S AFFIDAVIT OF RELEASE OF LIENS
- AIA G707 CONSENT OF SURETY TO FINAL PAYMENT (when requested by the Owner)
- AIA G709 PROPOSAL REQUEST
- AIA G710 ARCHITECT’S SUPPLEMENTAL INSTRUCTIONS
- AIA G714 CONSTRUCTION CHANGE DIRECTIVE