Annual Maintainer of the Year Award
This award recognizes a Facilities Services employee who for the past year has gone beyond their regular duties and responsibilities, going the “extra mile” to meet the needs of the Colorado College Community, providing consistent high-quality work, demonstrating the Facilities core values of accountability, excellence, respect, versatility and social responsibility as well as meeting or exceeding one or more of the following criteria:
- Demonstrated extraordinary commitment by continuously providing excellent customer service outside the scope of usual roles and responsibilities.
- Overcame significant obstacles and challenges to achieve a goal through perseverance and hard work.
- Demonstrated excellence in the field.
- Inspirational role model.
- Made a significant impact of effort on students, staff, faculty and/or departments.
- Demonstrates a positive attitude, uses strong judgment and utilizes good communication skills.
- Initiates and maintains sustainable, collaborative partnerships within the Colorado College community and other organizations.
- Takes positive steps to create a culture and climate of respect and inclusion for diversity in the workplace.
- Offers creative solutions to issues that result in a more effective and efficient operations.
- Demonstrates exceptional proficiency and quality in their work.
Who can nominate:
- Any member of the Colorado College Community can nominate a Facilities Services employee.
- The nominee must be a current full or part time employee of Facilities Services, exempt or non-exempt, working at Facilities for a minimum of 1 year.
- Recipients must be on Colorado College payroll at the time of the award ceremony.
- A recipient cannot receive the award again in a five year period.
Who is not eligible?
- Director of Facilities
- Deputy Director of Facilities
- Campus Planner
- Campus Operations and Plant Manager
Nominations must be sent to Laurice.Rovella@ColoradoCollege.edu by noon on December 1, 2017.
Winners will be announced at the Annual Facilities Holiday Party, December 20, 2017.