Mission and Goals
To be a visible, inclusive, innovative, and collaborative campus-wide community of faculty and student scholars.
Every CC student will experience the high impact practice of student research with faculty inside and beyond the classroom.
Student Learning Goals
Through participating in faculty-mentored research collaborations, students will:
- demonstrate progress in content knowledge and skills as emerging creators of knowledge,
- effectively communicate research to others in their field and and to broader audiences,
- begin to build and understand the significance of a research community and network,
- develop an established commitment to ethics and integrity,
- integrate research into humanitarian and civic engagement, and
- development in personal growth, identity, and purpose.