Faculty Changemaker Curricular Development Fund
Check back for launch of Faculty Changemaker Curricular Development Fund applications in academic year 2020-21.
Faculty Changemaker Curricular Development Grants support curricular development that aligns with Innovation at CC’s Changemaker Programming. The Fund may be used to support changemaking curricular development, as well as support visitors, field trips, etc., that allow students to practice and engage with real-world problem-solving. This fund is not intended to finance research but is intended to support curriculum that moves theory into practice and encourages faculty to not only investigate problems but to engage in solutions alongside students.
Application packages include:
- Completed online application link to application
- Completed budget form link to form
- Letter of support from applicant’s Department Chair
Application Process (for all grants)
- All faculty grant proposals are reviewed each block and are structured to support both short-term opportunities and longer-term planning.
- Complete application link
- Complete budget form link to budget application form
- Email supporting materials to Jessica Hunter-Larsen, Associate Director: email@example.com
Deadlines and Notification (for all grants)
- Applications are due by 5pm on the last Tuesday of each block.
- Recipients will be notified by the end of the first week of the following block
- Awarded funds may be expended any time during the current or following academic year.
Eligibility (for all grants)
- All full time CC faculty and staff are eligible to apply. This includes visiting faculty, Riley Scholars, and instructors
Accountability and Reporting (for all grants)
At the end of the project, please submit the following:
- A brief budget summary link to budget reporting form (needs to be created)
- A one-to-two-page narrative of your experience of the project link to reflection prompts: did it go as planned, what changed, what did you learn, what was notable, what might you try again, etc.
- If the project includes public events, please estimate attendance.
- Copies of PR materials, if relevant to the project.
- Images of the project. If there are known opportunities for photos (public events, student presentations, artistic creations, etc.) please let Creativity & Innovation know as far in advance as possible and we will schedule a photographer and/or videographer.
- If the project is related to a class, please submit a copy of the syllabus and a list of participating students. We may reach out to students for quotes about their experience, if they wish to provide them.
Please contact Associate Director Jessica Hunter-Larsen (firstname.lastname@example.org) with questions or to discuss ideas.