Video Project Request Form
Please fill out this form in its entirety, as applicable, before submitting. Make sure you've read through the Communications Video page in detail and that you understand project timelines.
Please note: this form is only for video projects. The request form for print, photography, social media, and more is here.
Questions? Direct them to Communications at ex. 6603 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
What happens next?
- A project manager will respond to your request within 48 hours by email or phone.
- We will call to confirm the project request, to ask any questions, and to determine the optimal schedule to complete your project.
- We will more than likely set-up an initial meeting to discuss the scope of the project, to discern the most successful messaging to achieve your communications goals, and to agree upon tasks and deadlines.
- The project manager will send you an invite to Basecamp, the project management system we use in Communications to collaborate on and complete projects. Basecamp is preferable to communicate about projects, rather than email. You will receive instructions on how to use Basecamp. More information about Basecamp can be found here: www.basecamp.com/help.
- If you have any questions about this form or process, please email Naomi Trujillo.