Colorado College is committed to transparent, collaborative, and consistent communication with our internal stakeholders. Internal communication helps create a connected campus community that enables initiatives and individuals to thrive, enhancing the important work of each individual at Colorado College.
We strive to maintain an ongoing dialogue for our campus community, working to build relationships, enhance organizational efficiency, and create a culture that is as dynamic and meaningful as the CC experience itself. Do you have something you’d like to share with the campus community? Please let us know: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Internal communications can provide you guidance and support, including in the following areas:
- Communications strategy and planning for major college initiatives, programming, and events
- All-college messaging – content development, timing, and distribution
- Developing opportunities for various constituencies on campus to collaborate on relevant projects or educational opportunities
- Curating and creating content and features for the Around the Block and CC Happenings all-campus newsletters
- Developing and implementing opportunities to foster efficiencies through effective communication processes, strategies, and trainings