The Writing Center
What does the Ruth Barton Writing Center Offer students?
- up to 45 minutes of one-to-one targeted writing support at any stage of the writing process
- assistance with any type of writing (essays, research papers, applications, presentations, personal or creative writing)
- non-evaluative feedback on writing
- emails to professors to let them know you attended the Writing Center
- support in study skills, reading, writing, and research writing adjunct courses
|What We Do||How to Prepare|
|Resources for Students||Resources for Faculty|
Land Use Acknowledgment
The Ruth Barton Writing Center acknowledges that the land we are on today is the traditional and ancestral homelands of the Ute people. As writers, we value the voices and stories of the Native peoples of this region, and we are committed to forming relationships with the many Native tribes and individuals in the greater Colorado Springs community.