Sophomore Jump Program
The Sophomore Jump Program provides all sophomore students at Colorado College with opportunities to grow and develop personally, academically, and socially throughout their sophomore year.
Students who participate in the Sophomore Jump Program will:
- Continue to develop their sense of belonging on campus, as well as their strategies for achieving academic success and personal well-being
- Cultivate relationships with faculty beyond their advisors and professors
- Understand different academic programs available at CC and possess the tools to make informed decisions about their majors by the end of the academic year
- Learn about off-campus and study-abroad programs, as well as grant, fellowship, and research opportunities, in order to maximize their time and experience at CC
- Know how to find and apply for internships and how to narrate their experiences to potential employers
Join faculty from across the curriculum for dinner and discussion. Come hear how your professors discovered their interests and talk about your future goals.
Dinners are held on the second Tuesday of every block at 6:00 pm, RSVP to Jenn Sides, Academic Support Specialist, jsides@ColoradoCollege.edu.
Stay tuned for this year's schedule of dinners! Check back shortly for more information!