Sophomore Jump Program
The Sophomore Jump Program provides all sophomore students at Colorado College with opportunities to grow and develop personally, academically, and socially throughout their sophomore year.
Students who participate in the Sophomore Jump Program will:
- Continue to develop their sense of belonging on campus, as well as their strategies for achieving academic success and personal well-being
- Cultivate relationships with faculty beyond their advisors and professors
- Understand different academic programs available at CC and possess the tools to make informed decisions about their majors by the end of the academic year
- Learn about off-campus and study-abroad programs, as well as grant, fellowship, and research opportunities, in order to maximize their time and experience at CC
- Know how to find and apply for internships and how to narrate their experiences to potential employers
Join faculty from across the curriculum for dinner and discussion. Come and talk with a professor about how they discovered their interests, and talk about your future goals. Each dinner is with a single faculty member and is limited to the first 20 RSVP's. Dinners are held on the second Tuesday of every block at 6:00 pm.
|Student Faculty Dinner||1/31/2017||5||6:00 PM||Armstrong Boardroom||Owen Cramer|
|Study Abroad lunch||2/2/2017||5||Noon||Slocum||Heather Brown|
|Student Faculty Dinner||2/28/2017||6||6:00 PM||Armstrong Boardroom||Christina Radar|
|Choosing a Major Resource Fair||3/8/2017||6||11:30-1:30 PM||Gaylord||Soph Jump|
|I Declared!||4/7/2017||7||11 AM-1:00 PM||Worner Quad||Soph Jump|
|Student Faculty Dinner||5/2/2017||8||6:00 PM||Armstrong Boardroom||TBA|
Please check back often as we add events as they come up!
For more information, please contact Jenn Sides at email@example.com