Request a Tutor
Request a QRC Tutor
Please note the QRC policies below regarding individual tutoring. Until a tutor is identified, students should come to the QRC for drop-in tutoring (often one-on-one) Sunday through Thursday, 2:00-10:00 PM.
- To help us find a tutor quickly, it is best to submit requests before the QRC lunch meeting on day #1 of each block.
- Individual tutoring is limited to three hours per week per person (i.e., six hours per week for a team of two students).
- Students should attempt to grapple with the material on their own before meeting with their tutor so that they can ask specific questions about concepts or problems.
- Students working with a tutor are encouraged to work in the QRC alongside other students and tutors who can assist them as time allows.
- Students can also work with Learning Assistants (LA) aligned with their course.
Steve Getty, Ph.D.
Director, Quantitative Reasoning Center
Office 226 Tutt library
QRC Professional Tutor
Tutt Library 208
The Colorado College
14 E. Cache La Poudre
Colorado Springs, CO 80903-3294