Request a Tutor
Request a QRC Tutor
Please note the QRC policies below regarding individual tutoring. Until a tutor is identified, students should come to the QRC for drop-in tutoring (often one-on-one) Sunday through Thursday, 2:00-10:00 PM.
- To help us find a tutor quickly, it is best to submit requests before the QRC lunch meeting on day #1 of each block.
- Individual tutoring is limited to three hours per week per person (i.e., six hours per week for a team of two students).
- Students should attempt to grapple with the material on their own before meeting with their tutor so that they can ask specific questions about concepts or problems.
- Students working with a tutor are encouraged to work in the QRC alongside other students and tutors who can assist them as time allows.
- Students can also work with Learning Assistants (LA) aligned with their course.