Quantitative Reasoning Center
The Quantitative Reasoning Center (QRC) offers tutorials by peer and professional staff for students in mathematics, science, computer science, social science, and other quantitative classes. Services include:
- Drop-in tutorials
- Group problem-solving sessions
- One-on-one tutoring
- Review sessions before exams
- Assistance with data analysis for courses or theses
- Pre-course assessment and resources for quantitative courses
- Collaboration with faculty on research
Come study with us, review answers for your homework, get feedback on lab reports, prepare for exams, or just chat with our knowledgeable tutors.
We are currently located in the Gill House.