Quantitative Reasoning Center
The Quantitative Reasoning Center offers tutorial assistance Sunday through Thursday for students enrolled in mathematics, and computer science, the natural and social sciences, and other quantitative classes.
- Drop-in tutorials
- Group problem solving sessions
- One-on-one tutorials for more sustained academic support
- Review sessions before exams
- Help with data analysis
- Learning Assistants embedded in quantitative courses
- Assessments for students prior to enrolling in quantitatively demanding classes
- Information about other academic support services elsewhere on campus
Come study with us, review answers for your homework, seek feedback on lab reports, prep for exams, or just chat with our knowledgeable tutors.
We are located in the far Southwest corner of the Learning Commons in Tutt Library.