Information for Campers
What to Bring
Checklist of items recommended for FunQuest:
- Light jacket
- Sunscreen (labeled with child's first and last name)
- Water bottle for field trips
- Backpack for field trips
- FunQuest t-shirts for field trips (campers must wear them)
- Extra shirt & shorts for young campers
- Long pants/socks/gloves for ice skating
PLEASE NOTE: It is not the responsibility of the staff to call parents when children forget long pants/socks/gloves for ice skating, or swimsuits and towels for swimming.
Staff will inform parents and campers if any other special items are needed.
COMFORT IS THE RULE! Campers should wear sturdy, comfortable shoes, shorts or pants, and t-shirts. Avoid dresses and open-toed sandals. NO Flip flop sandals.
PLEASE LABEL ALL ITEMS FROM HOME WITH YOUR CHILD'S FIRST AND LAST NAME!
For any missing items, please check the Lost and Found bin weekly.